Sunday, January 29, 2012

Merry Christmas, Honey...WHAT???

I know, I know, I know!  It's the end of January, February starts this week.  I know!

Perhaps a little recap is in order...

I challenged myself to make everyone I love something handmade for Christmas.  See challenge here.

Then, I made a resolution promise.  Next year, I will not procrastinate on those holiday sewing projects.  See the story of my confession here.

In order to save my mental well-being and blood pressure readings, I gave my mom and my hubby IOU's for Christmas.    I made good on the IOU to Mom -- see her quilt here.

So, at last...MERRY CHRISTMAS, HONEY!


The pattern is from 4 Girls Design on Etsy.  It includes directions for making all sorts of gadget holders.   This is the Nook cover I made for hubby.  Super cozy, ultra-protective, and he got to pick out his favorite stash fabric!  See, there is a bright side to procrastination, right?  Right??

I know, I know.  "I will not procrastinate.  I will not procrastinate.  I will not..."

3 comments:

Carla said...

Very nice and pretty! We all procrastinate from time to time. ;o)

Quiltstory said...

Great little project! Love it! :)

Amanda Jean said...

i procrastinate all the time, too. but hey, what are you gonna do? your cover looks great! at least you finished!!!

thanks for linking up to finish it up Friday!