Thursday, November 10, 2011

Making a List, Checking it Twice

I have always said that I am happier when I am busy than when I am bored. 

If that is true, I must be on cloud nine right now!  I have lists upon upon lists of things to do today, tomorrow, next week, and before all of the upcoming holidays.  I am a list-maker.  List follower?  Well...

The Little Shop is on its World Tour...meaning we are going to different craft shows in our area.  It's been a lot of fun putting together, and I really enjoy meeting new quilters.

I've also been asked by a few friends of mine to teach them to sew.  So, I'm trying to work on some simple, small projects that are easy to understand and easy for me to explain.  I think we're going to have a Girls' Night Ornament Workshop soon.  Should be fun!

I've also "met" a lot of fun people here in BlogLand.  One of my newest customers sent me a link to her favorite website, AllFreeSewing.com.  I have been drooling over this cute little Santa Purse pattern.  Just need to put it on my to-do list.  

Now...where did I put that list???

No comments: