Friday, March 23, 2012

Prep Work

In less than a week, The Little Shop will be packing up the truck and traveling to Rising Sun, Indiana for QuiltFest!

This morning, I wrote out a list of things to do before we head out.  There were so many things on the list, I ran out of room on the page!  Regardless, I am too excited for words.  Here is a sneak peek at the prep work.

New fabric shipments!  I'm becoming very friendly with my UPS and FedEx man.  ;)  Doesn't this look like a giant box of crayons?



A great flea market find in the back of my car.  It is a doll-sized wooden cradle, and is absolutely adorable!  In its second life with me, it will display fabric. 


Designer fabric gets the upscale treatment in these cute little springtime baskets!


I saved the best for last!  I've been working with the awesome folks at Like Sew Websites to design a new online home for The Little Shop.  Here is a sneaky peek!
The website should be ready to go in less than a week!  Springtime is quilt show time!  Can you feel the Fabric Frenzy?  Happy Stitching, everyone!

No comments: