Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Brick and Mortar Shop!!!!

                THE LITTLE SHOP OF STITCHES
                  IS GETTING A STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It's the announcement you've been waiting for, and I've been longing to tell you!  It's official!  We're finally getting a front door to call our own!  :)

The Little Shop of Stitches is making its home at 79 South Main Street in Miamisburg!  The owner of the building is busy doing a lot of renovations both to the interior and the exterior.  It will be AMAZING once it is finished!

The building sits right at the corner of Main Street and Linden Avenue in historic downtown Miamisburg.  The building itself dates back to the 1920's and has a tremendous amount of charm.  It reminds me of an old-fashioned general store.  Quaint, comfortable, AWESOME!




I am proud to be "next door" neighbors with some fantastic local businesses -- Giuliano's Italian Restaurant, TJ Chumps, and A Taste of Wine.  Downtown Miamisburg has a lot to offer, and now it's getting a new quilt shop!!!

There is still a lot of work to be done, and I will keep you all updated on the progress of the renovations.  We are tentatively planning to be open for business around Labor Day.  I am humbled by all of the support and good wishes I've received.  I know you are just as excited as I am!  Please help spread the word to all of your fellow stitchers -- The Little Shop of Stitches is on the map!




Happy Stitching!
Jenn

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Have you officially opened yet?
Thanks!