Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quilt Geekery

I'm a geek!  And, proud of it!

It's easier to say that than to admit I am OCD.  :-)

If you read some of my earliest posts, you know that I am a former teacher.  Teachers love crayons.  We just do.  And, I have to admit that as a student myself, one of my favorite things to do with a brand-spanking new box of Crayolas was to take them all out and rearrange them.  And then, I'd do it again!

My brain was happy when the colors all went together.  My neurons were peaceful when the pretty points lived harmoniously in the box.  OCD?  Maybe.  Geeky?  Probably.

So, now that I've traded my crayons for cotton, I find myself doing what?  The exact same thing!  Observe...




It makes me happy!  Is that so wrong?

I am putting my geekery to good use.  New fabric bundles are being added to my Etsy shop.  You can share in my bliss!

No comments: